SBC Tracking in V15?

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Anonymous, Jul 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I didn't hear any mention of SBC handling in the announcement webinar, nor in any release documentaion. But I see on the Bridge page of the new interface a mention of SBCs. Should connected SBCs be showing up there? My 2 test SBCs are not.

2. MichaelB

MichaelB Member
    3CX Support

This is in our roadmap we are working to improve first SBC, wait for the coming update for this and then we will address this in the later versions might happen after SP1 or SP2 but dont worry this is in our road map.

If you want for now to know how many SBC are currently connected, in the tunnel log everything is posted there. Its not ideal but for now if you really need to know how many SBC are connected you can do so until its added in the UI.

Thanks

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great, that helps clear that up. I'd love to suggest that notifications be revamped for extensions that communicate over SBCs as well in conjunction with the integration. 3CX seems to be pushing the hosted model and especially with the updated multi-threaded SBC, R-Pi SBCs are the way to go with this without using third party tools/appliances that are Non-3CX managed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.