Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

SC32 license limit reached

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by telis, Jul 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. telis

telis New Member

Hi,

A customer just had a period of couple of minutes where the license limit was reached on an SC32 system on 15.5. By the time I got to logon on to the system 10 minutes later it was only showing 10 calls.

I need to troubleshoot this issue, is there any easy way to get a list of what calls were in play when the license limit was reached?

2. mortenjorge

You could use the Call log and check the time.

The Activity log is also a way to check this, however this is more info, so will take a lot of time :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. telis

telis New Member

Yes, I was hoping to avoid doing this. It will take a long time to find the end points of each call this was. I'd like to know what would the active calls screen would have looked like when the incident happened. To make sure they were all genuine calls and we didn't have a redirect loop, or some kind of call spam etc.

4. telis

telis New Member

I can't figure this out. I think this was an error condition because we it had 100's of the events over a 2 minute period with the call ids being different every time.

I think I will have to open a ticket.

5. daktur

daktur New Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.