• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

SC32 license limit reached

Status
Not open for further replies.

telis

Bronze Partner
Advanced Certified
Reaction score
Hi,

A customer just had a period of couple of minutes where the license limit was reached on an SC32 system on 15.5. By the time I got to logon on to the system 10 minutes later it was only showing 10 calls.

I need to troubleshoot this issue, is there any easy way to get a list of what calls were in play when the license limit was reached?

You could use the Call log and check the time.

The Activity log is also a way to check this, however this is more info, so will take a lot of time :)

Yes, I was hoping to avoid doing this. It will take a long time to find the end points of each call this was. I'd like to know what would the active calls screen would have looked like when the incident happened. To make sure they were all genuine calls and we didn't have a redirect loop, or some kind of call spam etc.

I can't figure this out. I think this was an error condition because we it had 100's of the events over a 2 minute period with the call ids being different every time.

I think I will have to open a ticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
matchofficees
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.