• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

scalability?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ccs

Reaction score
Ok, I'll admit that phones are not my area of expertise, however, the 3CX product seems logical to me.

The county government I work for is looking at replacing a 7 year old PBx. I was really surprised to see that 32 connections seems to be the maximum however. Is this more than it "appears" to be? We have 200+ employees here and granted, I don't know how many of them would be on a phone call at the exact same time, but it doesn't seem hard to believe that 32+ people could be. Is this product usable in an environment like ours, or is it really a 'small business' type of application?

3CX PBX has two other editions that support up to 64 and 128 simultaneous connections: 3CXPSENT64 and 3CXPSENT128, respectively:
http://www.3cx.com/ordering/pricing.html

I think this would probably suffice in your case.

Hi,

Our system can easily scale to those environments. We have 128 sim call editions and in v6 also 256 sim calls

Hei Admin
that is good nieuws.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hammad.k
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.