Schedule a conference - API

Discussion in 'CRM / Helpdesk / App Integration' started by imagemaster, Jun 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. imagemaster

On "Take Control of Calls on 3CX with the Call Control API" (https://www.3cx.com/blog/docs/call-control-api/) it gives a list a samples included. The last sample is Schedule a conference. That sample is not included in the download.

Can someone give me a sample on how to schedule a conference via the API? We currently make 2 or 3 audio conferences a day and would like to find a way to automate the process.

2. imagemaster

Who can I address this question to? Your documentation says I should be able to create a conference call with the API and I just need some guidance.

3. voiptoys

voiptoys Active Member

I'm looking for the same thing for both ad-hoc conference calls as well as scheduled conference calls.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. voiptoys

voiptoys Active Member

You can make ad-hoc conference calls like this:

MakeCall("700*1234*0000", "101");

Do this for each participant. Note: 700 is the conference extension. 1234 is the conference number. 0000 is the Conference extension PIN, and 101 is the participant. All the parameters are required for each participant -- at least that was true in my testing. I'm trying to figure out how to do scheduled conference calls now.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.