Scheduled Reports Per Month - IN PROGRESS

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by 3CXDude, Oct 1, 2015.

Scheduled Reports Per Month - IN PROGRESS 5 5 1votes
5/5, 1 vote

1. 3CXDude

Good work on scehduled reports in V14

However, need the ability to schedule reports on monthly basis. It's silly that only daily and weekly options are available as most of our customers like to run monthly reports and most other systems have monthly options.

Thanks

2. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

Re: Scheduled Reports

Makes sense to have monthly

XLS - would make sense however its not so easy to do as our reporting kit does not have that proprietary format unfortunately

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. 3CXDude

Thanks Nick

4. MFM-IT

Report Schedule

I need to have a report e-mailed Monthly, but frequency of the report is up to a week.

Will there be monthly option or a better custom option which allows for monthly date ranges and would carry on each month.

Thank you

Garrick

5. TRILAN_SteveG

Ability to Schedule a report Monthly

Hi all, We would like the ability to schedule reports to be sent monthly (currently max is every week) and also would like the option to run a report on each previous calendar month rather than doing it manually every month.

Cheers

Steve

6. PaulD

Re: Ability to Schedule a report Monthly

I am happy to 'second' this proposal - a monthly option would be a useful frequency for many reports.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. broesder

Yes, a monthly report of call cost of every previous month is essential for accounting! Upvoted! Thanks

8. 12494

12494 Member

Also ability to schedule the monthly report to be run on a set day of the month - like 1st of month or last of month.

Allen

9. blushiftwireless

agreed. I have to manually go in and run a custom report for each month. I want to be able to set it to run on the 1st at 1200am for the entire last month report. recurring.

10. anthonyduncan

+1
    I know it's difficult to please all the people all the time... but this seems like a major oversight on the part of 3CX.

Reporting range should have something like "Previous month" instead of "Last 30 days".
    We need these reports on a monthly basis, instead I have to remind myself to login on a specific date each month to report the previous month's activities, either previous 28, 29,30 or 31 days... Just what I needed... on more thing to remember...

11. 12494

12494 Member

Also want to be able to report on history more than 30 days ago - longer or older report ranges - like we used to be able to do.

Allen