Scheduled reports

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by stalley, Dec 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stalley

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2015
    Messages:
    17
    Likes Received:
    2
    Not sure what I'm doing wrong, but with v14/sp2 (multi-tenant) I have a couple of scheduled reports that run weekly and get e-mailed to dept. supervisors of queue stats. The reports run, but they have the same data every week, from the first week the reports were scheduled. I can see in the StoredReports directory it's creating fresh pdfs each week, but the data never updates.. ideas?
     
  2. NickD_3CX

    NickD_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

    Joined:
    Jun 2, 2014
    Messages:
    1,367
    Likes Received:
    83
    In the Schedules Report in the 'range' what have you set, 'Custom', 'Last 7 days' or 'Last Week''? I was testing these options out a few weeks ago but can't remember having an issue. Also what Report Type have you set?
     
  3. stalley

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2015
    Messages:
    17
    Likes Received:
    2
    I was using the 'last week' option, I changed it to 'last 7 days'. We'll see what I get on Monday.
     
  4. stalley

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2015
    Messages:
    17
    Likes Received:
    2
    Scheduled report still not working properly... I created a new scheduled report, to run on Monday for 'Last 7 Days' for 'Agents in Queue Statistics'. The report did run on schedule, Monday at 12:01am, but with the dates of 12/16 - 12/23. It appears the data on those scheduled reports never changes, no matter what the dates. If you run the report 'One Time', with same parameters, it is correct.
     
  5. NickD_3CX

    NickD_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

    Joined:
    Jun 2, 2014
    Messages:
    1,367
    Likes Received:
    83
    I spent a good part of yesterday trying to replicate this by changing the server time back and forth to get weekly reports (not exactly ideal but waiting a week wasn't an option) but a the reports seemed to be generating correctly.

    I am not sure if you can, but it might be a good idea to contact the 3CX Support Team about this to open an investigation on this with data from your system, as despite my best efforts I couldn't break my system.
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.