• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Scheduled reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

stalley

Premier Customer
Reaction score
Not sure what I'm doing wrong, but with v14/sp2 (multi-tenant) I have a couple of scheduled reports that run weekly and get e-mailed to dept. supervisors of queue stats. The reports run, but they have the same data every week, from the first week the reports were scheduled. I can see in the StoredReports directory it's creating fresh pdfs each week, but the data never updates.. ideas?

In the Schedules Report in the 'range' what have you set, 'Custom', 'Last 7 days' or 'Last Week''? I was testing these options out a few weeks ago but can't remember having an issue. Also what Report Type have you set?

I was using the 'last week' option, I changed it to 'last 7 days'. We'll see what I get on Monday.

Scheduled report still not working properly... I created a new scheduled report, to run on Monday for 'Last 7 Days' for 'Agents in Queue Statistics'. The report did run on schedule, Monday at 12:01am, but with the dates of 12/16 - 12/23. It appears the data on those scheduled reports never changes, no matter what the dates. If you run the report 'One Time', with same parameters, it is correct.

I spent a good part of yesterday trying to replicate this by changing the server time back and forth to get weekly reports (not exactly ideal but waiting a week wasn't an option) but a the reports seemed to be generating correctly.

I am not sure if you can, but it might be a good idea to contact the 3CX Support Team about this to open an investigation on this with data from your system, as despite my best efforts I couldn't break my system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hammad.k
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.