Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

School Bell System

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Daniel Jaskulski Jr, Oct 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daniel Jaskulski Jr

I have a large Charter School that we just installed a 3CX in. They have a bell system need and I was wondering if anyone out there has deployed anything that leverages the 3CX for this purpose? I was thinking the Hoteling Module using the wake up calls but the 3CX Hoteling Module Tech Support Department is very unresponsive and told me that no this will not work. Maybe Call Flow Designer or something like that. Or maybe even a 3rd party device or software that integrates with the 3CX. Any help would be appreciated.

2. superior1

Can you describe a scenario on what you are trying to accomplish?

3. Daniel Jaskulski Jr

The schools wants to have scheduled bells go off for start of class, end of class and things like that.
    They want to be able to build the schedule in and have it function everyday of the school week.

4. superior1

Ok that is what I thought. Is the 3cx hosted in the cloud or on premise? I can see if a custom program can be written for you to bea ble to use the 3cx as your bell system

5. Sopock

Sopock Member

Or something like this on page 46 of User Guide?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. superior1

Like Sopock said, third party or a custom program written

7. Daniel Jaskulski Jr

Thank you. I think I am good now. Looks like I can use the Call Flow Designer to do this or there is a Cyberdata box that has this exact feature built into. Thank you guys.

8. CentrexJ

CentrexJ Member

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.