• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

SDK

Status
Not open for further replies.

dete

Reaction score
Hi, we are planning to install a digital central inside our company, we are probing your system and I relly think that you have a very potencial system, but I’m testing too ASTERIX and Cisco Call Manager, but I want to add a new function to your digital system in order to make Queries to our RP database, like this

Principal menu (800)
Option 1 (801)
Option 2 (802)
Query options (803) -> security control (like user number * – pin code * – product number *)

Them php make a query to our database extract the results to a text file
One script convert text file to audio file (Alive Text to Speech-Loquendo)
Finally system play this file

I think this interface option go to give to your system a very big commercial potentiality, I was programmer this script to copy this results inside de voicemail and I spend only 30 minutes in this work. Then it’s possible that you have this option or the sdk to develop my self this function. I know that it’s very easy with connection class (to select the type of the server connection), text to query string, …

I’m aked it because is a really utility function?

in about 2-3 months we will release a special voice application generator product that will allow you to create such applications

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghisl1
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.