Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

SDK

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by dete, Sep 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dete

Hi, we are planning to install a digital central inside our company, we are probing your system and I relly think that you have a very potencial system, but I’m testing too ASTERIX and Cisco Call Manager, but I want to add a new function to your digital system in order to make Queries to our RP database, like this

Principal menu (800)
    Option 1 (801)
    Option 2 (802)
    Query options (803) -> security control (like user number * – pin code * – product number *)

Them php make a query to our database extract the results to a text file
    One script convert text file to audio file (Alive Text to Speech-Loquendo)
    Finally system play this file

I think this interface option go to give to your system a very big commercial potentiality, I was programmer this script to copy this results inside de voicemail and I spend only 30 minutes in this work. Then it’s possible that you have this option or the sdk to develop my self this function. I know that it’s very easy with connection class (to select the type of the server connection), text to query string, …

I’m aked it because is a really utility function?

2. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

in about 2-3 months we will release a special voice application generator product that will allow you to create such applications

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.