• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

SDP going out Default Gateway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisneal

Reaction score
We have a dedicated T1 installed for our voice traffic.. (Note: it is not our default route for internet traffic)
We have a static route for the VOIP provider's network/gear.

Everything works fine except it looks like the SDP packets are going out the default gateway.

Has anyone seen this behavior?

3CX Version: 8.0.10116.583

Are you using STUN on 3CX? You may consider disabling it or put a route for the external STUN server to use the voip specific T1

You got it.. (Why didn't I think of that..) We had disabled STUN however, it requires you to enter an IP address for Contact and SDP.. That's where it was coming from...

Thanks

Now my next question would be how you could specify different addresses for different carriers.. i.e. one carrier is connected via internal network the other is via Internet...

chrisneal said:
You got it.. (Why didn't I think of that..) We had disabled STUN however, it requires you to enter an IP address for Contact and SDP.. That's where it was coming from...

Thanks

Now my next question would be how you could specify different addresses for different carriers.. i.e. one carrier is connected via internal network the other is via Internet...

If its a domain name, maybe custom DNS entries on your DNS server or modify the HOST file. If its an IP,I have no clue. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davide.luppi
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.