Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

SDP sending external IP instead of Contact setting IP

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by dig1234, Dec 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dig1234

I have manually set an IP address to use in Contact and Connection SIP fields under Edit Voip Provdider>Advanced.
    I can see that this IP is being used as Contact Host Part when 3cx sends 180 Ringing but not when sending 200 OK/SDP. Instead the "external IP" is being sent. We have multiple WAN connections for voice so I cannot change the external IP.
    Is this a bug? Is there a way to override this behavior.

Thanks!

Attached Files:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. dig1234

Under STUN settings there is a text box for static IP to be used in Contact and SDP headers. Apparently this IP is used for all ALL voip providers instead of the specific one set under advanced of the Voip Provider. This appears to be a bug. Anyone know if this was fixed in v14 SP2? I am downloading now to test..

Attached Files:

• stun.jpg
      stun.jpg
      File size:
      151.1 KB
      Views:
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. AndreasP_3CX

AndreasP_3CX New Member
    3CX Support

Hi dig1234

As advised in your previous post this has been fixed in V14 SP2 have you tried this?

Best Regards

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.