• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Secure SIP on Version 7.1.7139

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Denny

Customer
Reaction score
I've been using secure SIP for a while. After upgrading to 7.1.7.39 my cert and key no longer appear on the Advanced/Security tab of the management interface. Yes, I put them back after the uninstall of the previous version deleted them. They are in \bin\cert. The names have not changed (they worked previously) and are as specified -- domain_key_x.x.x.x.pem/domain_cert_x.x.x.x.pem.

Did something change in this latest release?

Hi

You will need to add the names of the certificates again - The backup and restore at the moment does not backup this information. We will fix this in the next version.

Let me know if this helps.

I'm a bit confused... "the names of the certificates"? I have the certificate files in the /bin/cert folder already. Yes, they were not restored by backup/restore:
Yes, I put them back after the uninstall of the previous version deleted them.
Is there something else I have forgotten? I have re-read the Wiki article just in case. The cert/key worked fine in the previous version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Members Online Now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
damiano giannini
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.