Seguir la ejecución del flujo de llamada una vez ésta es colgada por un agente y/o llamante

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by fredy.martinez, Jul 17, 2017.

Seguir la ejecución del flujo de llamada una vez ésta es colgada por un agente y/o llamante 5 5 1votes
5/5, 1 vote

1. fredy.martinez

Dear Community.
    I am working with the new functions of the CFD in Version 15.5 of 3CX.

I have the following flow:

However, in the sequence applied when choosing Option 1 in the Main Menu, the system transfers the call to the designated extension, however once the agent hangs up the call, the flow ends without continuing to the next block called Survey.

Reviewing the documentation there is no way to perform any activity in the call flow when it is cut internally. The desired and expected behavior is to continue the flow in the established sequence, otherwise there is more there if the call is cut.

Thanks for your kind attention.

P.S. If not, what other coherent solution alternatives can you offer me? The callback is not an alternative, since the objective is to measure the client's satisfaction at the moment once the call with the agent is concluded. Many of the contacts that come from the Asterisk world use that function as an argument to not change to the 3CX system.