• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Select the default network adapter !! help me !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rodrigorsr

Reaction score
Dear,

I'm having trouble, in the new installation of 3CX, the network interface does not appear. Can someone help me?

Attachments

• Capturar.PNG
    Capturar.PNG
    20.6 KB · Views: 52
Reactions: Wakgari Baja
Hello @rodrigorsr

Can you please confirm that you have an active network interface with a valid IP address? Also if you have multiple interfaces try to disable them and start the installation from the beginning.

Reactions: Wakgari Baja
Hello

I have one network interface, 192.168.0.0/24 internal network, I reinstalled 4x system :(
on computer and VM, same problem.

If you are part of a domain make sure that you install the system using the admin account to avoid any access issues. Also disable IPv6 if enabled on the network interface.
Also what network adaptor are you using? Have you tried installing on a different physical machine?
You could also try changing browsers to see if that helps. We haven't come across this issue before to be honest

first contact with 3CX, I made the installation in VM, it works perfectly, time after today, I made a session in a physical computer, that presented this problem., I will try again, I will follow these instructions.

new installation same problem :( :(

Attachments

• Capturar.PNG
    Capturar.PNG
    25.6 KB · Views: 20
What browser and what network adaptor are you using?

Hi,
I had the same issue installing within an LXD container with Debian 9.
The configuration wizard would see the external ip address but fail to list network adapters as described.
The workaround was to configure using the cli option instead of the web interface.
The cli option only asked for manual entry of the local ip address and did not require selecting a network interface.

Regards,
David.

Just out of curiosity are you connected via WiFi or ethernet? It shouldn't matter (in terms of showing the adapters and IPs associated with them) but it might be worth looking into.

Connected via ethernet, however it is installed on an lxd container and not on the host.
Ethernet set up is with Macvlan.

I also have the exact same problem installing local on debian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChristianNetron
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.