Select Users on PBX are getting "Web Meeting Not Found"

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Larry, Mar 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Larry

Hello,

we are looking into why select users in our office are unable to start a webmeeting. They are receiving the message "Web Meeting not Found". I myself as well as others are able to connect just fine. So far it appears to be only two users affected. So it shouldn't be a port issue.

Any ideas?

2. Dave-ee

Are they trying to join an existing web meeting started by someone else or trying to start a new one?
    It could be a number of things - provisioning (maybe try re-provisioning those users) being the main one - or the firmware on their devices isn't updated to a similar standard as the rest of the devices.

3. Larry

I do not believe it is either issue, when I am in the admin console and I go into their individual extensions I try to open their webmeeting url from there and it does not work either.

4. LeonidasG

LeonidasG Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Please make sure that the following pre-requisites are followed for WebMeeting to work.

1) Make sure you have a First Name OR/And a Last Name in the extension for which you want to use WebMeeting for.

2) This extension MUST have an e-mail. Preferably a valid e-mail so you can receive recordings and reports.

3) Make sure your MyPhone Port (Typically 5001 or 443) is open.

Upon rectifying any of the above, please perform a 3CX System Service restart in order to sync all meeting data or wait for 8 hours for this to be done automatically. Everything should start working.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. jasonhayes

jasonhayes New Member

Hi Getting the same, we have started using 3CX Video Conferencing, a few people had Audio issues (local to their PC, not 3CX), we setup a test conference video session afterwards, so people could play with the settings and then got "Web Meeting not Found" for each meeting we have tried to create, both "Late" and "Now" conferences.

6. Michael Groom

This is happening to us as well. looks like 15.5 sp4 broke it

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. jasonhayes

jasonhayes New Member

Restarting the 3CX Service has made no difference, still saying "Meeting not found", even when creating a "Now" (rather than "Later") meeting so the steps from 3CX won't make any difference. This was working, but has just stopped. Doesn't have anything to do with BST does it? Noticed the email invite in Outlook says "This meeting has been adjusted to reflect your current time zone. It was initially created in the following time zone: (UTC) Coordinated Universal Time".

8. LeonidasG

LeonidasG Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

An issue related to our intermediate cert was found on our side. This occurred yesterday at about 1:00 GMT.

The issue is now resolved. For users who are still experiencing the issue, please restart your 3CX System Service to properly resync meeting data with webmeeting.3cx.net.

For users who continue to have these issues even after the above, read my previous posts.

9. jasonhayes

jasonhayes New Member

All working now. Also timing matches, as we have a Video Confernce at lunchtime yesterday, then after lunch it stopped working.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.