send call to 2 extension at once

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by pat71, May 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pat71

Hi,

Any one know how to send call to 2 extension or extension and mobile at the same time using the API, Using pbx.TransferCall will transfer the call from one number and replace it with another number. So if I want to send the call to extension and mobile at the same time how is it done using 3CX API.

Hope to get reply for this question because all my other one no one answer, where is the 3CX team? Come on.

2. hainesk967

Can you just forward it to a Ring Group? If not, you could always create an "always unavailable" extension and set forwarding rules so that it always forwards to a Ring Group or Queue when not available.

3. pat71

First, thank you for the reply,

If the group has one extension and one mobile phone, and i send the call to the group, and then i answered the call using extension phone or the mobile phone will this cancel the ringing from the other phone all it will continue ringning until he as well pick up the call.

4. lneblett

lneblett Well-Known Member

Once the call is answered, the ring should cease at the other extensions.

5. livn46

In the softphone you can choose "Also Ring My Mobile", which will cause the extension and the associated mobile number of the extension to ring at the same time. This is an option in the Call Forwarding section, under "Available".

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. pat71

Thank you.

But do you have any idea how to do it using 3CX API.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.