Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Sending a fax through 3CX

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by MagicRatFish, Sep 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MagicRatFish

I am trying to send a fax through the 3CX server but am not finding any documentation on how to do it. The manual talks about sending/receiving faxes, but then only documents receiving them. Can I Use the Microsoft Fax client? 3CX used to have a fax sending module, but no more? What replaced it? Do I need a third party solution?

Thanks

2. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

I do not know of any send fax solution within 3cx without using a Fax Machine with an Analog Adapter.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. rogueblackburn

Or a 3rd party fax server solution. 3CX Faxserver is receiving only. There are several solutions allowing you to integrate a fax server with the 3CX PhoneSystem using an "xcapi".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.