Sending Faxes with Windows Fax

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by matictec, Jun 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. matictec

matictec New Member

What is about the sending of faxes through a t.38 softmodem, so users can use windows fax from vista and windows 7. sending would be enough. important would be, that we can use one of the fax extensions to be able to set and individual outgoing number or do reports for an users fax extension. this is still something what our costumers miss.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

We will not provide a sending module ourselves for now. But we have successfully tested with 3rd party fax drivers such as t38faxvoip....

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. carolinainnovative

Nick you say that - but what about the outbound fax drivers you have now? Are you going to just get rid of them completely?

4. matictec

matictec New Member

The fax server send module was ok. i only miss that no authentication was necessary, so it was not a solution for remote extensions.

But i also think it is more important to concentrate to the main features and some additional feature requests that should be implemented before release.

please do not misunderstand critique from some of the users and costumers. i think 3cx is a great product and i think we all only wants to make the 3cx more and more better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.