• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Sending Faxes with Windows Fax

Status
Not open for further replies.

matictec

Reaction score
What is about the sending of faxes through a t.38 softmodem, so users can use windows fax from vista and windows 7. sending would be enough. important would be, that we can use one of the fax extensions to be able to set and individual outgoing number or do reports for an users fax extension. this is still something what our costumers miss.

We will not provide a sending module ourselves for now. But we have successfully tested with 3rd party fax drivers such as t38faxvoip....

Nick you say that - but what about the outbound fax drivers you have now? Are you going to just get rid of them completely?

The fax server send module was ok. i only miss that no authentication was necessary, so it was not a solution for remote extensions.

But i also think it is more important to concentrate to the main features and some additional feature requests that should be implemented before release.

please do not misunderstand critique from some of the users and costumers. i think 3cx is a great product and i think we all only wants to make the 3cx more and more better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.