Seperate user rights PBX

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by jeroendebruijn, Mar 30, 2016.

1. jeroendebruijn

Features I Like to see, or atleast what my clients are demanding

• 1) 2Factor authentication for website login. More and more an ISO requirement. It one of the few things that I am missing
    • 2) Download Conversation Recordings from web interface
      • a. It is possible, I know, but then I have to give them too many administrator rights, and I only want them to give the option to download either their own recordings, or all recordings
      • b. Yea, it is possible with the cti Client, but then again, many are not willing to use it. That is why hardware phones are still big.
      • c. Email is neither an option: email usually sits in the cloud, and playing sound form our cloud is a NO
      • d. A simple login into the website with their own number and password and a section recordings with their own recordings seems no more than a reasonable request.
    • 3) Address book editing form the pbx website
      Much alike Call recording, it should be a separate option that can be turned of or on for users, without them getting additional rights
    • 4) Enable or disable tabs for each user extension E.g. turn the abilty for the usere to edit the separated tabs of their extension on and off.
      • a. Usually a sure will not need anything more then the option General and voicemail
      • b. General to change the call forwarding (mobile phone number)
      • c. Voicemail to change voicemail easier then trough the voicemail menus’s
    [/list]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. George FBS

I would love this feature. A lot of clients have asked how to access call recordings and whilst some are happy to use the 3CX Client; a lot of them aren't. It also doesn't give managers and directors any way to listen to recordings from other extensions through their phone.

3. Tertius

Hello,

I know it's been a while since this post but I thought I'd respond as there was little feedback.

I created an web interface that allows, selected user, the ability to listen to or download. I made use of both APIs supplied by 3CX to get this right.

If this is still a requirement for you then give me a shout.

Mitchel