Server 2012 Install Issue (services not starting)

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by viperguy, Oct 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. viperguy

Hello all,

I'm having a very consistent issue where my 3CX v15 install on my Server 2012 Essentials machine refuses to start 3 of the services, these being:

3CX PhoneSystem 01 IVR Server
    3CX PhoneSystem 01 SIP Server
    3CX PhoneSystem 01 Queue Manager Server

which obviously prevents the system from functioning.

Installing on my win10 laptop and restoring config from backup works fine, but no matter how many reinstalls i attempt on the server these same services refuse to start (error 1068).

Has anyone come across a similar issue?

2. Saqqara

Saqqara Well-Known Member

Anything in the events logs to why the services do not start ?

Error 1068 does not help, could be many things.

3. ivank

3CX Support

You need to find out why 3CX PhoneSystem 01 SIP Server doesn't start, because the other two are dependent on it and won't start without it.
    3CX PhoneSystem 01 SIP Server itself depends on 3CX PhoneSystem 01 Configuration Service.

4. viperguy

I guess once I actually get into a production system I may return to this and see if I still have issues, but just for my testing and playing purposes in the meantime I've uninstalled it and am just running the Debian build as a VM with complete success, using my backup and everything so I guess problem solved in a way? Thanks for the help anyways and maybe someday I'll resurrect this thread if the problem still exists in a future setup :)

5. 12494

12494 Member

We have found that it is sometimes helpful to set the Windows services to delayed start.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.