Server Activity Log: Register for foreign registrar

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by daanen, Jun 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. daanen

Hello,
    In the Server Activity Log, every 2min15sec i get the following entry:
    Got REGISTER for foreign registrar: registrar host <sip:mad:local.-mydomain-.nl:5060> is not mine!
    I cannot find out what triggers this message, have been searching for a long time now.
    Any idea's that can get me on the right track?
    Regards, Henk

2. lneblett

lneblett Well-Known Member

Possibly -

Look at the phones and any ATA's that you may have. Is it possible that at some point you may have had one of them programmed to register directly to a SIP provider (possibly using a different account within the phone itself) and that account is still enabled on the phone by accident? This would then send a registration request to your provider and of course, he would respond back to 3CX as that is where the ports are forwarded to, with the message indicating that the registration does not belong to your current SIP as configured.

3. daanen

@Ineblett, thanx for your thoughts. It inspired me to look closely at the configuration of my extensions.
    It turns out the message is generated by 3CX itself and triggerd by a Gigaset N300A IP basestation.
    Cannot find out why yet (it has only 1 line defined), but i'll find out in time now the problem is isolated :)
    Thanks again, Henk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.