Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

server at 192.168.0.195 is taking too long to respond

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by danielbo, May 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. danielbo

I am having this problem over and over again. I am a newbee and if I could only get this problem fixed I am sure I would be happy. I install the program, it will run perfect, maybe for a day or two then I get this error.
    server at 192.168.0.195 is taking too long to respond
    I keep hitting refresh and the same problem. I have to uninstall and reinstall to get it working again. This is the only way I have found to fix this. I have rebooted and that doesnt work, I have gone on the computer that the program is installed on I get the same problem, that I get on remotes. I can not get logged back in, and if I even reinstall and use the back up, I get the problem right away. I have to re enter everything to get two days out of it. I have installed the program both ways that is offered on a new install, and I still get this problem.
    Someone please help me, This is the only program I have found that works with windows and that is what makes it the best.
    Danielbo

2. discovery1

discovery1 Member

Rather than uninstall then reinstall just take a backup of the 3CX server after the initial setup and then restore it when things stop working.

We would need a lot more info to help - 3CX version and operating system would be a good start

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.