This morning I noticed outgoing phone calls always showed a busy signal. I tried to log into the 3cx management console and received a "server error" response. We host our system locally on a linux VM. I went to the console for the machine and tried to restart the 3cx services, they failed. After rebooting the VM I had the same result. Bummer.. But! For some reason I thought to check available disk space on the machine-- 0. After clearing up some logs and rebooting the VM, we're back in business just like normal. PS, I noticed some strange things happening for a while before the system stopped completely. For instance, incoming calls worked, outgoing didn't. I couldn't successfully delete voice mails from my softphone (for weeks) Hope this helps if you're experiencing some of the same symptoms!