Solved "Server Error" At Web Login - No Service At Phones [Resolved]

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Jason Miller, Jan 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jason Miller

This morning I noticed outgoing phone calls always showed a busy signal. I tried to log into the 3cx management console and received a "server error" response. We host our system locally on a linux VM. I went to the console for the machine and tried to restart the 3cx services, they failed. After rebooting the VM I had the same result. Bummer..

But! For some reason I thought to check available disk space on the machine-- 0. After clearing up some logs and rebooting the VM, we're back in business just like normal.

PS, I noticed some strange things happening for a while before the system stopped completely. For instance, incoming calls worked, outgoing didn't. I couldn't successfully delete voice mails from my softphone (for weeks)

Hope this helps if you're experiencing some of the same symptoms!

YiannisH_3CX and JCLloyd like this.
  2. JCLloyd

JCLloyd New Member

Thank you, Jason! Loss of disk space can be so easy to overlook, usually doesn't happen very often, and catches more of us than we like to admit...:)>)

Thank you for posting this...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.