Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Server Error in '/' Application.

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by ZenMasta, Apr 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZenMasta

ZenMasta New Member

I just started getting this the other day. Honestly I can't think of any changes made to this box in a while. I can still use the regular console if I RDP but would prefer the web interface since this computer is in a closet and rdp isn't as convenient.

Configuration Error
    Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately.
    Parser Error Message: Could not load file or assembly 'WebGuiInterface' or one of its dependencies. Access is denied. (C:\ProgramData\3CX\Data\Http\Interface\web.config line 101)

[edit] seems as though the parse error changed after upgrading to SP6 (well not upgrading, but uninstall reinstalling)
    Parser Error Message: Could not load file or assembly 'WebGuiInterface, Version=9.0.0.24014, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. Access is denied. (C:\ProgramData\3CX\Data\Http\Interface\web.config line 101)

Source Error:

Line 99: <system.web>
    Line 100: <httpModules>
    Line 101: <add name="WebGUISecurityModule" type="WebGuiInterface.WebGUISecurityModule, WebGuiInterface"/>
    Line 102: <add name="TCXUnhandledExceptionModule" type="WebMonitor.TCXUnhandledExceptionModule"/>
    Line 103: </httpModules>

Source File: C:\ProgramData\3CX\Data\Http\Interface\web.config Line: 101

2. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

Do you have a 3cx backup to restore from?
    Any windows updates done?

I didn't even know there was a non web console...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ZenMasta

ZenMasta New Member

I have uninstalled (SP1)/reinstalled (SP6) and restored backup. I still experience this issue.

4. ZenMasta

ZenMasta New Member

Also, for what its worth, I'm using abyss not IIS.

I'm not able to record a new IVR greeting until this is solved, so this is pretty frustrating.
    Additionally, customers can't leave VM

I just noticed the parse error changed, perhaps due to the upgrade from sp1 to sp6?

Parser Error Message: Could not load file or assembly 'WebGuiInterface, Version=9.0.0.24014, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. Access is denied. (C:\ProgramData\3CX\Data\Http\Interface\web.config line 101)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.