Server Error in '/' Application.

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by ZenMasta, Apr 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZenMasta

ZenMasta New Member

I just started getting this the other day. Honestly I can't think of any changes made to this box in a while. I can still use the regular console if I RDP but would prefer the web interface since this computer is in a closet and rdp isn't as convenient.

Configuration Error
    Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately.
    Parser Error Message: Could not load file or assembly 'WebGuiInterface' or one of its dependencies. Access is denied. (C:\ProgramData\3CX\Data\Http\Interface\web.config line 101)

[edit] seems as though the parse error changed after upgrading to SP6 (well not upgrading, but uninstall reinstalling)
    Parser Error Message: Could not load file or assembly 'WebGuiInterface, Version=9.0.0.24014, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. Access is denied. (C:\ProgramData\3CX\Data\Http\Interface\web.config line 101)

Source Error:

Line 99: <system.web>
    Line 100: <httpModules>
    Line 101: <add name="WebGUISecurityModule" type="WebGuiInterface.WebGUISecurityModule, WebGuiInterface"/>
    Line 102: <add name="TCXUnhandledExceptionModule" type="WebMonitor.TCXUnhandledExceptionModule"/>
    Line 103: </httpModules>

Source File: C:\ProgramData\3CX\Data\Http\Interface\web.config Line: 101

2. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

Do you have a 3cx backup to restore from?
    Any windows updates done?

I didn't even know there was a non web console...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ZenMasta

ZenMasta New Member

I have uninstalled (SP1)/reinstalled (SP6) and restored backup. I still experience this issue.

4. ZenMasta

ZenMasta New Member

Also, for what its worth, I'm using abyss not IIS.

I'm not able to record a new IVR greeting until this is solved, so this is pretty frustrating.
    Additionally, customers can't leave VM

I just noticed the parse error changed, perhaps due to the upgrade from sp1 to sp6?

Parser Error Message: Could not load file or assembly 'WebGuiInterface, Version=9.0.0.24014, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. Access is denied. (C:\ProgramData\3CX\Data\Http\Interface\web.config line 101)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.