Server Internal Failure on Outbound Call

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by retailx, Jun 6, 2007.

1. retailx

Hi,

have 3CX installed with SPA3102 and running very well. However, when making a call to a mobile number the call gets through, rings once and then is dropped. The following is reported on the server log:

11:18:36.688 CallConf::Rejected Call (C:7E) is rejected: Server internal failure
    11:18:36.688 StratInOut::eek:nCancel Call from Ext.100 to 0879229000 has been terminated; reason: Server internal failure
    11:18:34.345 CallConf::eek:nIncoming Incoming call from Ext.100 to sip:50879229000@192.168.176.146

I can dial other non-mobile numbers without any issues. Is this internal server failure a 3CX issue or is it an issue with my VOIP provider?

I checked the call log of my VOIP provider (on my on-line VOIP account) and they show the call as having been made but with a status of "no answer". This is obviously because the person I was calling did not get a chance to answer the call as it only range once.

Any advice/support appreciated.

Niall

2. archie

archie Well-Known Member
    3CX Staff

1. Try to dial any other mobile number.
    2. Make sure that dialled mobile didn't turn on any call divertion or forwarding options. If you can not do it (if it is not mobile in your possesion) - try to call it from another mobile or land line, and make sure it is answered by that mobile, not voice mail or another (forwarded to) device.

3. retailx

Thanks for that. I tried another mobile with the same prefix and did not have a problem; therefore must have been specific to that mobile number.

Sorry for bothering you with this. Should have done these checks before posting the message!

4. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

No problem at all.

We are actually going to change the message to 500 Server internal error - to make it clearer that its a SIP response relating to the connection by the VOIP provider.