Service got signal to stop: 22

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by qasker, Feb 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. qasker

Hi,

I'm running 3 different 3CX Phone System v12 systems on Windows Server 2012. On one of them the Phone System service sometimes stops. All systems are identical, apart from 3CX configuration. I can't find any leads on why this happens.
    • Event log shows: Service got signal to stop: 22
    • Service got signal to stop: stop service
    After those 2 events there is an APPCRASH event:
    Our Icinga system alerts me when the service is stopped, and I can start it manually without any problems.

Does anyone know what I can do about these occasional crashes? I have attached the Report.wer file of the APPCRASH event.

Attached Files:

2. cobaltit

cobaltit Active Member

What is your definition of identical? Clearly something is amiss. So it could be a difference in what Windows Updates are installed, or what other software is on the system, or possibly a hardware issue. If the systems are indeed identical, I would probably start with running memtest to make sure you don't have a bad stick of memory.

Also, you didn't make any mention of how long these systems have been running. If these are fresh installs, then perhaps a reinstall is in order.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. qasker

Thank you for your reply.

The systems are running on Windows Server 2012 virtual machines on Citrix XenServer and are provisioned from our Windows Server 2012 templates (gold images). They are all running 3CX dedicated (no other network services) and are at the same Windows and 3CX patch level.

4. jdhornberger

Having the same problem here, except I have Windows Server 2012 R2 on Hyper-V environment. Just happened this morning and all I had to do was to start the service again. Would be nice to know why it happens so users don't get cut off in the middle of a phone call.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.