Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Service Pack 3 messing up inbound rules office hours

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Raf Wenger, Dec 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raf Wenger

Hi
    This may be a coincidence but after installing SP3 last night we're having problem with our inbound rules.
    Our office hours are 8am-5pm.
    Our inbound rule has been configured to go one digital receptionist (ext 850) during office hours and to another one (ext 851) outside of office hours.

This morning, even though we are clearly within office hours, any incoming calls is getting the outside office hours message.
    I forced the PBX into office hours (Settings>Advanced>Dial Codes) and it works but this is not a solution.

I also tried the emergency code without 1 or 2, which is supposed to use current date/time. Same problem.

My workaround so far was to tick the 'apply the same routing logic outside of office hours' in our inbound rule until I can solve the issue.
    I have already opened a ticket with 3CX support but wanted to share my experience in the forum too.

2. left

Similar issues happened to me with the last patch. I always do patches after hours and then go through what I consider important settings and make sure they haven't changed.

Adam
    LeftClickHere.com

3. Raf Wenger

Very sensible approach. Althought if I have to do regression testing for every product from every vendor for every updates, well you get my drift...
    I'll be more careful next time. Previous service packs went without a hiccup, so I got over-confident! :(

4. left

I know but for my biggest client, their phone system is vital so they are happy to pay for me to check everything out, work after their hours, etc.

BTW, I did the update last night and the Wallboard - yet again - reverted back to the original 3CX wallboard. Everything else seems fine.

Adam
    LeftClickHere.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.