Services not always restarting

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by AlanM, Sep 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlanM

I have noticed on two different 3CX installations that, after Windows 10 Pro reboots, some of the 3CX services do not always restart, namely the 3CX Management console and the 3CX Event Notification Manager (I believe on one occasion, it was also the 3CX database server).

I performed a reboot and still the two services mentioned failed to start even though set to Automatic. I changed the start-up type to these services to "Automatic (Delayed start)" and rebooted; both services started.

Is anybody else seeing this issue? I came across it when I was unable to login remotely to one of my 3CX systems.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. GtInNoVaTiOn

I've seen the same problem on multiple V15 installs. V15 seems very buggy!!

3. jms

jms

Setting the 3CXPhoneSystemMC01 service start type to Automatic (Delayed Start) seems to help with this.

Also, the 3CXPhoneSystemMC01 service stops seemingly at random. I had to set the recovery options on the service properties tab to make it re-start on failure.

It seems to happen mainly out of business hours. 3CX sends me an email when the service stops. I have four sites on v15. I have 581 emails from 1-Aug-2016 to 29-Sep-2016.

Those sites never did that before they were upgraded to v15. The current v14 site doesn't do it either, and it's by far my biggest site.

4. norekhov

3CX Support

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.