Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Set outbound caller ID for DID for Broadvox

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by btb128, Jan 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. btb128

We recently added a DID to our service plan with broadvox and another simultaneous call. I setup the inbound call rule for the new DID to go to extension 600. This works fine but when calling from extension 600 to an outside line the caller ID shows our main broadvox number instead of the new DID. I did set the Outbound Caller ID on extension 600 to the new DID. Can anyone tell me how to set extension 600 to have the new DID be on the outbound caller ID?

Windows XP
    3CX v7.1.7139.0
    Broadvox Golocal plan

2. KerryG

KerryG Active Member

Try these steps: http://www.voipstore.com/how-to-set-3cx-caller-id/

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. btb128

Thank you for the quick reply Mr. Garrison. I tried the article and unfortunantly it just made the Broadvox trunk stop working. I removed the settings and the Broadvox line came back up. Maybe it is not supported by Broadvox? I contacted Broadvox about this issue and they said to contact 3CX or a reseller. I submitted a ticket with Deerfield.

4. comresource

comresource Member

You could try to tweak the outbound parameters to "Display Name" to "Outbound Caller ID - Outbound caller ID taken from Extension Settings in Management Console"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. aesteve

aesteve New Member

I made this changes but the ID only appears in telephones but no in mobiles.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.