• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

set time/date on spa 3102

Status
Not open for further replies.

spec

Reaction score
Hi
I have a spa-3102 and I’m trying to set the date and the time with not a lot of luck. It’s on 1/1/2003 and the time is 2hour 10 min out.

I tried poking around with the ntp server but haven’t got a clue what I should do with it or what to put in it.

Oh ye I’m in the uk

Thanks

Make sure you are in the advanced menu.

Voice --> Regional --> Scroll to the bottom and it's in the Misc. section.

spec said:
Hi
I have a spa-3102 and I’m trying to set the date and the time with not a lot of luck. It’s on 1/1/2003 and the time is 2hour 10 min out.

I tried poking around with the ntp server but haven’t got a clue what I should do with it or what to put in it.

Oh ye I’m in the uk

Thanks

In wan setup,

your DNS must be a valid DNS server so the SPA can resolve the name of your NTP.

For Primary NTP try to use: time.nist.gov

YOu can also put that in the secondary.

Alternative setup you windows box to be a time server and use its time.

H.

Thanks but i've just updated the firmware and killed it. so when i get it runing again i'll give it ago thats if i dont throw it out the window first.

thanks

hay hay got it back, well kind of,

have used .gov in both primary and secondary

the dns server order should that be on manual

thanks

Hello Spec,
see this topic
http://www.3cx.com/forums/ntp-server-and-tftp-server-6042.html?highlight=ntp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Murad88
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.