Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Set up multiple incoming lines with 2talk

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by kahukowhai, Dec 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kahukowhai

Hi there

We have registered our client with 2talk in NZ and have obtained 2 lines for them which are ending in 04 and 15 respectively. The 04 incoming line is already registered with the 3cx system (from the VOIP provider wizard) so that incoming calls made to this number go in and can be answered on the system. The 15 line is not yet registered and calls are not going through on it. How do I register the 2nd incoming line so that the system will receive calls made to this number. Is it a kind of DDI even though we are not using these as DDIs.

3CX version 12 trial edition (registered)

Thanks

2. jpillow

jpillow Well-Known Member

You will have to forgive me as I'm not from New Zealand so I know nothing about 2Talk but is this a SIP trunk provider and if so do you have two DID's or do you have two different trunks. The reason I ask is you mentioned registering one line but not the second, so I'm not sure if it is two different trunks or if its one trunk with two DID's. Could you please clarify a bit

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. kahukowhai

I'm not totally sure either but I know 2talk expects the second line to login and register just like the first line does. I don't know how you configure 3cx so it does this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.