Setting up Cisco phone with 2 lines?

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by JimmyOwens, Apr 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JimmyOwens

I have added Cisco 6921 2-line phone with SIP firmware setup and making calls. I have the SEPmacCNF with line button 1 registered and I am trying to get line 2 to register with another extension # however when I press the line 2 button the Cisco phone says "unable to create a call; maximum number of calls for this line has been reached" Any ideas what might be wrong? Does anyone have to 2 lines registered on cisco phone. Maybe share their SEPmac.cnf or be willing look at mine for mistakes. Any Help Greatly appreciated

Attached Files:

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

The second key should be assigned a different port from key 1, so use something like 5061.

Are you trying to assign a different extension number, or the same extension? The designation, and the labels on the keys don't really make that clear. The Name on key 2 still says 6100.
    If you wish to use the same extension number, then in 3CX extension settings, you should check the option to allow more than one call at a time.

3. JimmyOwens

I apologize I have changed the SEP so many times. I have tried with same and different extension# registration The same extension works fine programmed on 2 buttons with Aastra sip phone. I would like someone to look at the layout, structure and child elements. If anyone has 2 lines example on a Cisco phone will tell me alot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.