• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Setting up presence information in Bria 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

sbonner

Reaction score
I have had no trouble getting the Bria 3 softphones to register and work well with the 3CX Phone System.

However, for one of our clients, I can not get the Bria 3 phone to properly display whether or not a person is on a call. I am cross-posting this issue from a support thread I opened over at Counterpath in the hopes of getting a faster resolution.

The system is 3CX Phone System 11, and it's a hosted tenant solution.

The client has created a workgroup and added everyone with a phone to that workgroup. In the Bria 3 workgroup window, I can clearly see people's status changes -- when they get a call, who they are on the phone with, etc. This is all well and good, but the client doesn't want a second window open.

For the life of me, I can't get the green light on the Bria 3 contact list to change to red when someone is on the phone, which is what they need.

While I'm sure this is a Bria issue, I'm hoping someone here can help me get this working correctly. This feature works as expected out of the box on other PBX systems and this 3CX setup is the first one I've encountered where it did not work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NicolasAunixo
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.