Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Setting Voice Name - Text to Speed

Discussion in 'CRM / Helpdesk / App Integration' started by Wilgner Garcia, Feb 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wilgner Garcia

Hello,

I installed 2 new voices on Windows (Speech Recognition > Texto To Speech), and I wish use these voices on a Prompt in my CallFlow.

I tried to put varous formats of name, like: 'Microsoft Heloisa', 'Heloisa', 'MIcrosoft Server Speech Texto to Speech Voice (pt-BR, Heloisa)'. And none of them worked.

And when I let the field VoiceName empty, the voice that "is executed" is the Windows Default (Microsoft Anna), even the voice selected on control panel is another (ex: Heloisa or Hazel).

Any other way to select eh voice?

Thanks,
    Wilgner Garcia

2. VAD_Support

VAD_Support Active Member

As I mentioned in the other post, check if the voice installed is for 64 bits in case your server is x64. If you want send me your e-mail address via a private message and I will send you an application for testing which gives you the names of the voices available for x64 and x86.

Regards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.