• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Settings for Betamax VOIP ? Sipdiscount ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

voipuser

Reaction score
I cant make Sipdiscount.com work with 3CX as an voipprovider. When i use my ata box it works. Also other provider
like stanaphone.com no problems. It is just not registering ? Special settings needed ? Who have the correct settings ?
Please help !!!! Do i miss somethinge here ? :oops: :cry:

http://www.myvoipprovider.com/blogcategory/Betamax/

just fill out: sip.sipdiscount.com
and your user ID and password. That's enough.
Betamax is one of the easiest to be registered, so you shouldnt have problems at all.

This are the settings:

External Number 88 (As Test)
Authentication ID (Myusernaam)
Authentication Password (pw)

Registrar/Proxy Hostname or IP: sip.Sipdiscount.com
Outbound Proxy Hostname or IP (With or without dont work ?)

x.x.x.x. = my IP

01:01:02.225 ClientRegs::Register :[CM504003]: Sent registration request for 10000@Sipdiscount
00:57:45.543 StunClient::process :[CM506002]: Resolved SIP external IP:port (x.x.x.x:5060) on Transport 192.168.3.225:5060
00:57:45.352 StunClient::eek:nAddTransport :[CM506001]: STUN request to resolve SIP external IP:port mapping is sent to STUN server 64.69.76.23:3478 over Transport 192.168.3.225:5060

When using Other VOIP works ? Strange ?

When you use 2 digits internal numbers 88 is your fax. I could give problems.

So what should i fill in as an example ? Please somone. Screenshots ?

External Number 88 (As Test) I can use 200 300 as number still dont work ?
Authentication ID (Myusernaam)
Authentication Password (pw)

Registrar/Proxy Hostname or IP: sip.Sipdiscount.com
Outbound Proxy Hostname or IP (With or without dont work ?)

I got other VOIP company's to work. So whats special about betamax ? Version of 3cx ? :roll: :roll:

maybe you shouldnt use a capital in Sipdiscount. please only lower cap.
And when its not working try sip1.sipdiscount.com or try the voipbuster sip adress, sometimes it works then.

so:

external number: 7777 (or something)
ID
Pssw

registry: sip.sipdiscount.com or sip1.sipdiscount.com or sip.voipbuster.com

Also it could be that you allready use a different account from a different provider with the same password or same login ID. 3CX can have some problems with that sometimes when different providers have the same ID credentials.

Well all those settings works in a zyxel 2002 L ATA box. Then the ATA box would have also problems. ATA register fine no problems.
well normaly with dns nameresolution capital wil make no difference. I can ping dns name and get a response so that works fine

:cry: Its not gonna work ...

ClientRegs::Register :[CM504003]: Sent registration request for 10000@sipdiscount
ClientRegs::eek:nFailure :[CM504007]: Next attempt to register 10000@sipdiscount is scheduled in 1 minute
ClientRegs::eek:nFailure :[CM504005]: Registration failed for: 10000@sipdiscount
ClientRegs::Register :[CM504003]: Sent registration request for 10000@sipdiscount
ClientRegs::eek:nFailure :[CM504007]: Next attempt to register 10000@sipdiscount is scheduled in 1 minute
ClientRegs::eek:nFailure :[CM504005]: Registration failed for: 10000@sipdiscount

one thing you can do is send us a picture of your settings. Just print screen in a file and send it to me PM

WHICH IS YOUR OS??? You ca try to register without firewall. you can on this way see if this problem is on 3cx or in your os...

Okay can you please do the firewall test in 3CX and tell us what it says.
Did you open port 5060 in the Phonesystem and on your router?
Turn Firewall off and try again
Did you manage to register other providers well?
When no, I can give you one extension to test here.

Other providers work. So firewall router settings are ok. I get back later to this issue...
And will put some screenshots ready. I use MS server 2000 & Firewall 3cx give ok

landfiets said:
Okay can you please do the firewall test in 3CX and tell us what it says.
Did you open port 5060 in the Phonesystem and on your router?
Turn Firewall off and try again
Did you manage to register other providers well?
When no, I can give you one extension to test here.

Stupid question, when you try it in 3cx do you unregister it in your ATA ? or do you try it in both.
Because I know that Betamax doens't like 2 registering accounts.
That's what I was thinking. And never use outboundproxy.
2ndly, try to totally delete your sipdiscount account in 3cx and make a new account in 3cx for that, but with a different line number. In between stop and start the 3cx services.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PRNC IT Infrastructure
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.