Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Setup 3CX sounds

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by doxx, Dec 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doxx

Dear all,
    My name is TIgran.

We have installed 3cx phone system version 11, and we are having problems with system sounds.
    I figured out how to set System prompts and manage voice. When I am making call from external PSTN and dialing 3CX Extension number, I am hearing music instead of dialing tone. How can I change this music to dialing tone?

Thanks in advance.

2. mixig

mixig Active Member

How do you dial the extension from outside? I am guessing that you hear MOH (music on hold). You can change that file and put the wav file which emulate ring tone (Settings->General), but be careful, with this you are changing music on hold globally

3. doxx

Thank you for your suggestion. I change OnHold.wav, but this is not the wanted music.

My 3CX connected to Dlink DVG-6004s. I am dialing from external to my FXO number(259995), which is connected to 3CX digital receptionist. When I am hearing receptionist voice I am dialing internal extension number, for example 15. Then I am hearing voice "please hold, while I am transferring your call" then music, which I want to change. Any ideas?
    Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.