Setup 3CX sounds

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by doxx, Dec 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doxx

Dear all,
    My name is TIgran.

We have installed 3cx phone system version 11, and we are having problems with system sounds.
    I figured out how to set System prompts and manage voice. When I am making call from external PSTN and dialing 3CX Extension number, I am hearing music instead of dialing tone. How can I change this music to dialing tone?

Thanks in advance.

2. mixig

mixig Active Member

How do you dial the extension from outside? I am guessing that you hear MOH (music on hold). You can change that file and put the wav file which emulate ring tone (Settings->General), but be careful, with this you are changing music on hold globally

3. doxx

Thank you for your suggestion. I change OnHold.wav, but this is not the wanted music.

My 3CX connected to Dlink DVG-6004s. I am dialing from external to my FXO number(259995), which is connected to 3CX digital receptionist. When I am hearing receptionist voice I am dialing internal extension number, for example 15. Then I am hearing voice "please hold, while I am transferring your call" then music, which I want to change. Any ideas?
    Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.