Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Setup and Order Forms - Anyone want to share?

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by technigogo, Sep 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. technigogo

I am working to create an order form for a 3CX system that I can use to spell out exactly what the install and config will include. I plan to use this to define the scope of the work to the customer so they know and we know when the work is completed. I envision a form with blanks to fill in about how many Digital Receptionists will be created for the order, office schedule, routing, etc.

Does anyone here already have something they would be willing to share? I will gladly share the final product when we are done.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    hwcltjn and AH2 like this.
  2. AH2

AH2 New Member

I'm looking for something like that as well, maybe we can collaborate.

3. technigogo

We have made very little progress so far. Kind of surprised 3CX doesn't have at least a basic one to start with.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.