Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Setup problems windows vista

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by kc0qmp, May 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kc0qmp

Hello forum,
    My name is Art thompson i am new to the cx3 phone system. I am wanting to use this program in association with amature Ham radio. I am having problems with the setup wondering if a VoIp is nessacary I have tryed setup using my Ip address and I cannot figure out what I am doing wrong. I am on Charter internet it is a local provider, I am running windows vista 32 bit, i also have a moterolla Click that i have installed cx3 on as well if someone could possiblly help please reply. I will check forums daily.
    Thanks a million
    Art Thompson

2. davidbenwell

davidbenwell Active Member

Hi,

i take it your trying to connect a rig upto the phone system, if so, you will need a keyer FOX device that will link it, however i'm sure you must use an approved device for doing this and may need a licence from Ofcom

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.