Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

setup Q

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by mylove4life, Dec 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mylove4life

mylove4life New Member

Hi all, do I have to delete my ring groups before I setup any Call Queues?

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Are you talking about re-using the same extensions from the ring group in queues?

3. mylove4life

mylove4life New Member

yes, I have ring groups now and with looking at the doc's I take it I have to delete them and then setup Q's, am I right?

4. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

I'm not sure if it just won't allow you to add ring group members to a queue. I doesn't hurt to try, if it doesn't allow, then you'll simply have to delete them. If that is the case, and the phones support it, you could add the ring group line on a second key.

5. mylove4life

mylove4life New Member

I think the best thing would be to just delete the ring groups and add a Q for each of the departments. Anyone else like to comment?

6. mylove4life

mylove4life New Member

That worked like a charm.... delted the ring groups and made Q's for them... took 10 minutes :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.