Solved Setup Transfer out of voicemail

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by that1guy, Sep 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. that1guy

Greetings,

How do I setup transferring out of voicemail?

Example: Caller attempting to reach extension A. A is busy, call is routed to voicemail. Caller would like to dial extension B during the outgoing voicemail message, thus being transferred out of voicemail.

I have been trying to transfer out of my own voicemail message, however I am consistently routed back to my voicemail message.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

I believe that a transfer to the operator extension is about it, at this point. If you don't actually make use of the operator, you could forward to a digital receptionist to allow the caller additional choices.

#2 leejor, Sep 22, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2017
  3. Archie Frederic

edit extension. go to forwarding rules then do as you like.

4. that1guy

Thanks for the suggestion. I might make use of that. My client's previous phones system allowed this option, and I thought it worked with 3cx. I could very well be mistaken. I'll see what I can do.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. that1guy

Thanks for all the suggestions. I ended up utilizing the Operator extension to get things working.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.