Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Solved Setup Transfer out of voicemail

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by that1guy, Sep 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. that1guy

Greetings,

How do I setup transferring out of voicemail?

Example: Caller attempting to reach extension A. A is busy, call is routed to voicemail. Caller would like to dial extension B during the outgoing voicemail message, thus being transferred out of voicemail.

I have been trying to transfer out of my own voicemail message, however I am consistently routed back to my voicemail message.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

I believe that a transfer to the operator extension is about it, at this point. If you don't actually make use of the operator, you could forward to a digital receptionist to allow the caller additional choices.

#2 leejor, Sep 22, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2017
  3. Archie Frederic

edit extension. go to forwarding rules then do as you like.

4. that1guy

Thanks for the suggestion. I might make use of that. My client's previous phones system allowed this option, and I thought it worked with 3cx. I could very well be mistaken. I'll see what I can do.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. that1guy

Thanks for all the suggestions. I ended up utilizing the Operator extension to get things working.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.