Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Solved Setup Wizard is showing up

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Saturnv, May 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saturnv

I have working 3CX server. It been working for several days. Over sudden on top of the 3cx console management screen "Setup Wizard" is showed up. It shows Extension Length tab witch is not changeable. I can not access tabs "Allowed Countries" " Prompt Set" and "Registration". And I can not close it! I tried to restart computer, but "Setup Wizard" is keeps coming up every time I open 3CX console management. Any idea how to close it? setup wizard.png setup wizard.png

2. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @Saturnv

Is this a windows o a linux installation? Did you complete the configuration wizard the first time you installed the system?
    What happens when you try to complete the wizard? Can you not get passed the operator extension tab?
    Did you restore a backup after the installation? Is this a clean installation or did you come from a previous version?

3. Saturnv

This is a windows installation. Configuration wizard was completed about 6 month ago and everything was fine until Saturday. I can switch between first 5 tabs only. Can change same text fields. On the 5th tab "Operator" next button is not available and I cannot click on the last 3 tabs.. Early last week the server was upgraded from 15.0.59381.0 to 15.0.62928 and configuration was restored from the backup. Yesterday I uninstalled and installed 3cx again 2 times. First time I chose to restore from backup at the first licence key window and the issue came back right after the installation completed. Phones came up, everything is working but I can not do anything in the Management Console due to this Configuration Wizard. I uninstalled it again. Did clean install. Complete this wizard. After that I did restore from the backup through Management Console. Everything was fine! I did some adjustments to the call queue. Today I opened Management Console did test calls, create call reports.....
    At some point I reopen tab with the Management Console and after a few moments that configuration wizard came back.... System is up but Management Console is useless. Any idea?

4. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

I have sent you a p.m

Saturnv likes this.
  5. Saturnv

You are the man! You made my day! Thank you so much!

6. TreuOrga - JM

Hi,

we've the same issue after an upgrade to 15.5. can you please send us the soulution too? Thank you.

7. Saturnv

The hole issue was a missing email for the extension 00. I removed it at some point after initial setup. And everything was fine until I had to reinstall/upgrade 3cx.

8. TreuOrga - JM

And how did you fix it? at the moment we'va a pbx v15.5 witch is working but everytime we access the webadmin interface the wizzard is shown up. and we cant roll it back or can administrate the pbx ...

9. TreuOrga - JM

So i've unpack the backupfile and had a look at the DB.xml config. There is no extension without a <EmailAddress></EmailAddress>....

10. TreuOrga - JM

Problem with the support fixed. SSL/TLS must be activated and the country code must be set in the wizzard. befor this settings restart the managment console service.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.