• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Shared Park Fail on Yealink

Status
Not open for further replies.

craigreilly

Free User
Reaction score
Scenario:
Call 1 comes in to ext 4954. Person answers and puts them on SP1 using Yealink T38 "Call Park" to value "SP1"
Call 2 comes in to ext 4954. Person answers and accidently hits SP1 again. The call is gone from ext 4954. The person calling in shows they are still connected.

In the log I see this:
Call to sip:[email protected]:5060 has failed. Cause: 486 Busy Here, from IP: 127.0.0.1:40000
Attempt to reach sip:SP1:127.0.0.12 failed. Reason: Busy.

But the user at the T38 does not get a busy signal. They simply lose the call.

Currently, I am on trial license, 2 call limit. Not sure if that is affecting anything. I am awating my installer - who is waiting for my gateway to arrive.

I also tried on my Aastra. It uses a BLF/Xfer button instead, not available on the Yealink. It works. It tells me CALL FAILED and the second caller is simply put on hold. I grab the call again using the line precense and hit the right park button.

So - what is needed on the Yealink to prevent this?

(If I can get people to use MyPhone - then it is not possible to duplicate park a call.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Members Online Now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MattS
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.