Shared park in Version 11

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by khostet, Jul 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. khostet

I have upgraded to version 11 and have Grandstream 2100 phones with frimware 1.0.4.9.
    In ver 10 the phones had to blfs as SPO and SP1. Calls could be parked by answering call hot transfer then a park button.
    Now when you hit the transfer button a message appears on screen to dial ext or select button. The call will not park when the button is select, it can be transfered by dialing an ext. I have given the users the rights to park and un park calls.
    What am I missing to use this function?

2. lneblett

lneblett Well-Known Member

How were the phones originally provisioned? Is it possible that it was done manually and now with V11 they were over written by a new default template? Use the phones web browser interface and see how the phone is truly programmed and then compare to how 3cx thinks it is.

3. khostet

The phones were provisioned with 3cx, attached image of blf config in phone.

Attached Files:

4. lneblett

lneblett Well-Known Member

Hmmm. I ran into something similar on an older firmware Polycom. Had to hit transfer, then blf associated to sp, and then transfer again. Unfortunately, I do not have a Grandstream around to help. If I visit a customer site in the next day or two, I will see what I find.

5. danhriscanu

danhriscanu New Member

Hi,

Try to factory reset the phones and auto-provision them again. We tested with GXP 2100 v.1.0.4.9 and it's working like this.
    1. Answer incoming call
    2. Press Transfer - message "Dial number OR select line" is displayed
    3. Press BLF key defined to monitor a SP and call is transferred to a shared parking locations.
    4. Press again that BLF key to pickup the call

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.