Shared Park

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by donbru01, Jun 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. donbru01

donbru01 New Member

Hi , i have configure my GXP2100 with Auto-Attendant-Transfer , after this work i can't transfer Call to Shared-Parked via BLF Button .
    Any ideas?
    Bruno

2. lneblett

lneblett Well-Known Member

Turn that setting back off.

The setting is not "auto attendant transfer", but "auto attended transfer", the default setting is off.

FIRMWARE VERSION 1.0.4.9 GXP2120/GXP2110/GXP2100/GXP1450 USER MANUAL Page 27 of 68
     Set "Auto-Attended Transfer" to "Yes" under Web GUI->Advanced Settings page. And then click "Update" on the bottom of the page;
     Establish one call first;
     During the call, press TRAN key. A new line will be brought up and the first call will be automatically placed on hold;
     Enter the number and press SEND key to establish the second call;
     After the second call is established, press TRAN key again. The call will be transferred;
     If users press the SPLIT softkey before the call is transferred in the step above, the second call will be resumed.
    Note:
    • To transfer calls across SIP domains, SIP service providers must support transfer across SIP domains.
    • In auto-attended transfer, use SEND key to dial out the second call instead of using #, even when # could be used as SEND in normal phone calls.

3. donbru01

donbru01 New Member

hi , sorry .

- auto attendant transfer gxp2100 work fine when transfer call from phone to phone or phone to trunk
    - only issue is gxp2100 can't transfer call to shared park ( sp0 sp1) via blf button
    - tranfer to park *0 work

4. cobaltit

cobaltit Well-Known Member

That is one of the drawbacks of Grandstream. You have to transfer the call to the shared park, you can just press the BLF for the shared park. Yealink and Snom will transfer just by pressing the BLF.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. donbru01

donbru01 New Member

I at all , hi have solved issue . That is no issue from grandstream .
    If i set MPK how Call Park ( sp0....) and not how BLF it work very fine also with Auto-Attendant-Transfer enable to GXP2100

Bruno

6. looker44

so do i understand correctly i can make the snom blf shared parking work like the cisco 508g shared parkings eg
    just hit button and call is parked

i have a different time zone that i need covered, hence changing phones for this office

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.