Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Shared Parking

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by rarey, Sep 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rarey

I am testing out 3cx to use instead of asterisk... However, I think I am doing something wrong with the shared parking. I am using the latest version of 3cx. When I have a call on the line, I hit the button that is mapped for shared park 1. It places them on hold, and it shows on the phones that there is a call there. (spa962 phones). I then pickup the call, and it shows on the screen as the call from sp0. I cannot put them back on that shared park. When I hit the button, it places the call on my local hold, and wants to do a transfer. If I hang up and pickup the caller again, they are still there, but if I hit the shared park again, it ends the call.

I can place them on a different shared park, but my office people won't understand this if we implement 3cx. With asterisk, I can put that call back on the same park as many times as I like.

Help! I am missing something.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.