Shared Parks- Limit Visibility

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by dig1234, Jul 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dig1234

Is there a way to limit who can see which Shared Parks in 3cxPhone?
    We have many sites and they each have their own SP. The receptionist at one site does not want to see calls in her client that were parked in another site. Extension Group rights work well for regular calls but I don't see an option to assign rights to SP extensions. Am I missing something?

Thanks!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. 3cxoleg

3cxoleg Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello dig1234,

from 3CXPhones you wont be able to limit view of SP, however on hardphones (using BLF keys) you could design and limit your SP such as "Site 1" will use SP1-SP3, "Site 2" will use SP4-SP6 etc

3. dig1234

Yes I have the hard buttons configured that way. The problem is this a receptionist at one site should not see shared parks at another site on her 3cxphone. It causes unnecessary confusion. She ends up transferring the wrong calls. There should be a way to control this with Extensions Group Rights same way it controls all non-parked calls visibility.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.