Show all busy agents in wallboard statistics

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by amandab, Aug 18, 2017.

Show all busy agents in wallboard statistics 4.9 5 9votes
4.9/5, 9 votes

1. amandab

The wallboard Agents Busy statistic only shows agents that are on Queue Calls NOT agents who are busy on outbound calls. This makes life difficult for call centre managers. They are asking their team to get on calls when they are already on calls. Please see following comments from one of our customers who is having issues with this.

"When the staff are on an outbound call the wallboard isn't reflecting that. Can these calls also be added so they show on the wallboard? I use the wallboard to monitor how many agents are on calls and often get caught out when staff are on outbound calls. They correct me when I ask them why they’re not taking calls".

SSJ and Bozena like this.
  2. Bozena

We have just had the same request from a call centre we manage. Please can this be added as a feature.

Thank you

3. interactive9

4. Hazardnz

+1, we really need this for our call centre clients also

5. SSJ

SSJ

+1
    If a Q Agent is on the phone on a call of any kind (inbound/outbound/internal/barge/etc), they are Busy.
    The wallboard should really reflect this (Please!).

Maybe Wallboard options like "Include Outbound Calls" and "Include Barge-in/Listen/Whisper", similar in design to the Switchboard's Call Filter settings?
    I know it's not possible for the system to discern if an outbound call is a Q call or not, so please let us decide for ourselves.
    (Even if the outbound call is a personal one, the agent is still busy.)