Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Show Company phonenumber via a Portech MV-374n GSMbox

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by michielpeeters, Jan 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. michielpeeters

Does anybody know if it's possible to show your company phonenumber when dailing out with a Portech MV-374n GSM (simbox).

Now, when a person calls to a mobile phone the call wil go through the Portech gsmbox via a outbound rule in 3cx, but the mobile phone will not show the company phonenumber, it will show the sim phonenumber or "private" depending if i turn CLID Presentation on or off.

Thanks alot

Michiel

2. igor.snezhko

igor.snezhko Active Member

Why you SIM number cannot become a company number? :p Anyway, to show another number ( i.e. company number) you should order this service from your mobile provider.

3. michielpeeters

Thanks for your reply.

What i'm trying to do:

We have a company phonenumber: 020-1234567, when we call to a land line, this number will be shown. The call go's through 3cx and our voip provider.

When we call to a mobile phone, the call go's through 3cx and the portech mv-374n simbox, but now the number of the simcard in the simbox will be shown (06-12345678).

We like to ( if it's possible ) configure 3cx and the portech so that, the receiving party always sees our company phone number in their display regardless which gateway we use.

Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.