Show Company phonenumber via a Portech MV-374n GSMbox

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by michielpeeters, Jan 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. michielpeeters

Does anybody know if it's possible to show your company phonenumber when dailing out with a Portech MV-374n GSM (simbox).

Now, when a person calls to a mobile phone the call wil go through the Portech gsmbox via a outbound rule in 3cx, but the mobile phone will not show the company phonenumber, it will show the sim phonenumber or "private" depending if i turn CLID Presentation on or off.

Thanks alot

Michiel

2. igor.snezhko

igor.snezhko Active Member

Why you SIM number cannot become a company number? :p Anyway, to show another number ( i.e. company number) you should order this service from your mobile provider.

3. michielpeeters

Thanks for your reply.

What i'm trying to do:

We have a company phonenumber: 020-1234567, when we call to a land line, this number will be shown. The call go's through 3cx and our voip provider.

When we call to a mobile phone, the call go's through 3cx and the portech mv-374n simbox, but now the number of the simcard in the simbox will be shown (06-12345678).

We like to ( if it's possible ) configure 3cx and the portech so that, the receiving party always sees our company phone number in their display regardless which gateway we use.

Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.