Show extension of transferor

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by ckatterl, Feb 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ckatterl

Dear all,

is it possible to show the extension number of the transferor on the destination (internal) phone? Same for calls being not answered at the original destination, which have been forwarded to the defined destination in this case?

BR, Christian

2. GiannosC_3CX

GiannosC_3CX Guest

Hi ckatterl,

If I understand correctly, you need to show the extension number of the caller to the callee screen when the caller do a simple attended transfer and not from the PBX settings or blind transfer, is that correct?

3. ckatterl

Hi,
    you receptionist want's to see, for whom the call was for. Now, it's not shown and she always needs to ask, who is needed. If she would see the extension, which was dialed by the caller (the callee extension), this would be much easier.

I hope you understand my intention?

4. GiannosC_3CX

GiannosC_3CX Guest

Hi ckatterl,

I am afraid this cannot be achieved because the call pass through PBX and the system sends the original caller ID of the call, if the forwarding settings of the extension has the option forward to reception extension. Only in attended transfer shows the caller extension ID and then the original external callerID.

5. ckatterl

So, for unattended transfers, this is not possible?

6. GiannosC_3CX

GiannosC_3CX Guest

I am afraid this cannot be achieved but you can post this as a feature request in our ideas section of this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.