• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Show outgoing number

Status
Not open for further replies.

soffcec

Reaction score
When I call someone I want him to see my phone number. Now everyone only see my main number no matter which number I call from.
I belive I do this in Outbound Parameters but I cannot find out how:

Management Console:
Edit Extension --> Other --> Outbound Caller ID

Already done that but not working.

Works for me. Must be either something in how your outbound provider is set up in 3CX or 3CX is sending the correct caller ID and your provider is ignoring the info and passing your main number as the only option. I would suggest you do a test call and study the event logs.

Try with this...

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    35.7 KB · Views: 1,355
Unfortunatly this is not working. I did send my provider email about they are ignoring this service. Will post new reply when I got answar.

Before you contact your ITSP, you can check which number are you sending to them, install wireshark and see what number is going to them, just to be sure that from your side everything is ok...

My provider tells me I need to add "302 redirect" to the Trunk, but I cannot find out how ?

302 redirect is another story, call deflection using '302 diversion header' is available in extension profiles for forwarding calls to outside party

setting outgoing number is done in the way described above

What kind of phone lines you using?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cc92260
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.