Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Showing number calling party in MyPhone

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by SnelleEdje, Nov 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SnelleEdje

Hi,

I think I have some SIP-fields messed up.

Problem:
    If someone calls my DID at Xeloq, in MyPhone I can not see who is calling. I only see my own DID number showing up, regardless who is calling. At the same time 3CXPhone does show the number of the calling party.

Digging in the log-file:
    Normal logging in 3CX shows my own DID is calling and verbose logging shows this in the INVITE header:
    "To: <sip:1000@MyExternalIP:5060;rinstance=759589c36db95ce5>" (1000 is the Authentication ID at this provider)
    From: "316calling party"<sip:317MyDID@81.26.212.155>;tag=rN6prB4XXQSHm" (the shown ip address is Xeloq's).

This seems a bit messed up, compared to the following situation:
    I also have a DID at VOIPprovider LocalPhone. When someone calls me on this DID, MyPhone and 3CXPHONE show rightfully the number of the calling party.
    Normal logging in 3CX now shows the number of the calling party is calling.
    Verbose logging shows in the INVITE header:
    "To: <sip:317MyDiD@95.211.119.240>" (Not my ip address)
    From: "316calling party"<sip:316calling party@voxbone.com>;tag=47651"

I created the Xeloq VOIP provider again using the generic template but got the same results.

Well, I'm a bit lost here. At the end, my question is:
    Can I make MyPhone display the right number if someone calls me on my Xeloq DID?

Regards,
    Edwin.

2. 3cx

3cx

Can you please upload screenshots of your call scenarios?

3. SnelleEdje

Hi Andreas,

Thanks for your reply.
    What screenshots would you like to see?

When I receive a call on my 12connect account or on my localphone account, I can see who is calling. When I receive a call on my Xeloq account I can't. My own DID is showing as the caller.
    As you can see in the partial log I posted, a call on my Xeloq account creates a different pattern in the logfile than calls on the other two accounts do. I tried to play around a bit with the inbound parameters of the voip provider, but no luck yet.

Regards,
    Edwin.

4. 3cx

3cx

Hello,

So please post a screenshot of you MyPhone extensions page for this scenario:
    A screenshot of your "Edit Voip Provider -> Inbound Parameters"

And please the whole sip message for Xeloq call.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.